WarrantyOctober 3, 2022 2023-04-12 21:04
Thank you for choosing to buy a Puraclenz purifier. Activate your 2-year limited parts warranty and receive support from Puraclenz experts.
Register today and get:
- Helpful tips to get the most out of your device.
- Expert advice from our helpline.
- Protection with our free parts warranty.
- News and updates about the latest Puraclenz products.
Complete your Warranty Registration
Limited 2 Year Parts Warranty
Terms and Conditions
WHAT IS COVERED
Your Puraclenz purifier is warranted against original defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, when used for normal purposes in accordance with the Puraclenz User Guide. Please retain your proof of purchase. If you do not have your proof of purchase, your warranty will start 90 days after the date of manufacture, according to Puraclenz’s records. This warranty provides, at no extra cost to you, all parts necessary to ensure your purifier is in proper operating condition during the warranty period. The replacement of any part of your machine under warranty will not extend the period of warranty. Any parts which are returned to Puraclenz will become the property of Puraclenz. Please call the Puraclenz Helpline at 1-833-360-PURA for more information. For refurbished machines, length of warranty may differ, please see warranty letter included with machine for warranty terms. This limited warranty is subject to the following terms:
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Replacement Filter, Pre-Filter and Screen units. The machine’s Filter, Pre-Filter and Screen units are not covered by the warranty.
Replacement PCO Cell and Recharge Cell™ units. The machine’s PCO Cell and Recharge Cell™ units are not covered by the warranty.
No installation charges incurred are refundable or will be paid by Puraclenz.
Puraclenz shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of, due to, or from:
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended machine maintenance.
- Careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the Puraclenz User Guide.
- Use of the machine other than for normal purposes within the United States for commercial purposes.
- Use of parts not in accordance with the Puraclenz User Guide.
- Use of parts and accessories other than those produced or recommended by Puraclenz.
- Faulty installation (except where installed by Puraclenz).
- Any Product that has been disassembled, altered or repaired by unauthorized parties or agents will void the warranty.
- Normal wear and tear.
If you are in any doubt as to what is covered by your warranty, please contact Puraclenz.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Any implied warranties relating to your machine including but not limited to warranty of merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty. This limitation is not allowed by some States, and so this limitation may not apply to you.
- Your remedy for breach of this warranty is limited to the warranty service described below. Puraclenz will not be liable for any consequential damages or incidental damages you may incur in connection with your purchase and use of your machine. This limitation is not allowed by some States and so this limitation may not apply to you.
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary by State.
- This limited warranty is not transferable.
- Please complete the warranty form registration online at www.Puraclenz.com/register.
- Before a parts replacement can take place, the terms of the warranty require that you contact the Puraclenz Helpline with your model name/number, serial number, date and place of purchase.
- Please keep your purchase receipt in a safe place to ensure you have this information.
- Any replaced defective parts will become the property of Puraclenz.
- Parts replacement under this warranty will not extend the period of this warranty.
- If your machine is not functioning properly, please call the Puraclenz Helpline on 1-833-360-PURA. Most issues can be rectified over the telephone by our trained Helpline staff.
IMPORTANT DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
You will need to provide us with basic contact information when you register your Puraclenz machine and you will have the opportunity to choose whether you would like to receive communications from us. If you opt-in to communications from Puraclenz, we will send you details of special offers and news of our latest innovations. We never sell your information to third parties and only use information that you share with us as defined by our privacy policies.