Puraclenz is a technology company on a mission to create healthier indoor environments with our cutting-edge indoor purification systems. We are seeking a seasoned Sales Engineer to institute new techniques and strategies that will increase B2B revenue and position us as a leader in the industry.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Understand and stay abreast of next generation PCO technology.
- Prepare and deliver detailed technical presentations to clients on site and remotely.
- Create new sales and marketing strategies that target B2B customers.
- Establish new accounts by identifying potential customers and planning sales calls.
- Design and deliver technical training seminars to customers and sales team.
- Generate and follow through on sales leads.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction from first meeting through installation.
- Identify areas to improve customer satisfaction and communicate those ideas to management.
- Manage customer relations by gathering feedback face to face and through digital channels.
- Work closely with management to set and achieve sales goals.
- Acts as a resource for customers and team members to answer technical issues related to the product.
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or Business required.
- 5+ years of demonstrated sales experience required.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales required.
- Experience in commercial purification or healthcare industry, a plus.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Teams.
Salary commensurate with experience. Commission based bonus plan.
- Employee Healthcare.
- Employee Discounts.
- Paid holidays.