KEEP YOUR PURACLENZ RUNNING 24/7
Puraclenz Recharge Cell™ uses an ultra-efficient catalyst design to generate an unprecedented density of ions and uses UV lamps that produce no ozone. The Recharge Cell™ has patented technology unique to Puraclenz air purifiers.
REPLACE RECHARGE CELL
The Recharge Cell™ needs to be replaced every 2 years due to the lifespan of the cell. To ensure optimal Puraclenz performance this time duration assumes 24/7 continuous use.
REPLACEMENT RECHARGE CELL INDICATOR LIGHT
The Photon™ purifiers have an indicator light to automatically notify you when it is time to change the Recharge Cell™.
EASY TO REPLACE
Replace your Recharge Cell™ in seconds by simply twisting and removing the old Top Cover. Remove and discard the retention clip on top of the Recharge Cell™ by squeezing inward. Note: some models may not include a retention clip. Next remove the old Recharge Cell™ by sliding it out from the Purifier and discard. Slide in the new Recharge Cell™ into Purifier unit by aligning keyholes. Then install the new Top Cover provided. You’ll know it’s working when the green light turns on.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL PURACLENZ MODELS
Recharge Cell™ replacements are compatible with the Puraclenz Photon™ 3000, Photon™ 1500 and Photon™ 750 models. Every purifier includes a new Recharge Cell™ and Top Cover.
Puraclenz 30-Day Full Product Refund Return Policy.*
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from puraclenz.com for any reason, you have 30 days from the date of shipment to request a full product refund. You may return any physical product purchased on puraclenz.com in accordance with the terms below:
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- A return authorization must be requested from our customer service team within 30 days of your shipment date. To request a return authorization, please contact Customer Service here and if approved you will receive a free shipping label to send the returned product to the Puraclenz Service Center.
- Returns must be received at the Puraclenz Service Center within 2 weeks of receiving authorization. The date used for the authorization is the date on the shipping label.
- All returns must be cleared by the return center before a refund is issued. Once a return is cleared by the center, refunds are made within 10 business days to the original form of payment only.
- You must ship the Product from a location inside the country where the Product was originally purchased from Puraclenz or an authorized Puraclenz reseller.
- You must return the Product to Puraclenz in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged). All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- The return authorization number must be included along with your returned product.
Any of the following actions will void this offer and not be eligible for a refund:
- Any Product that has been disassembled or altered by unauthorized parties or agents.
- Careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the Puraclenz User Guide.
Certified Refurbished Purifiers: All sales are final and not eligible for a 30-day free return period.
* Express shipping charges are not eligible for a refund.